Be inspired with custom framing Wilmington, NC
The right frame can transform a keepsake or a piece of artwork into something you’ll treasure for years to come. At Frame Works in Wilmington, NC we offer high-end custom framing services at affordable prices. All of our frames are made by qualified and experienced craftsmen in-house with state of the art light industrial frame-making equipment. We offer a wide range of high quality materials and because we stock them in bulk in our warehouse, we’ll save you money and time.
Come into Frame Works today and tell us about your next framing project. Our framing experts will help you pick out the solution that best fits your vision, and we’ll provide you with an accurate quote before we start so there won’t be any surprises when you come to pick up your finished product. We offer Wilmington’s best one-day framing service, and occasionally same-day service on select projects, with no sacrifice in quality.
Our experienced craftsmen have years of framing experience and have worked on a wide variety of projects and materials. Here are just some of the framing projects our experts can handle at Frame Works:
- Closed Corner Framing for photographs, portraits, paintings, art reproductions, and artist prints
- Shadow boxes for christening gowns, decorative fans, sports memorabilia, graduation caps, and more
- Display cases for keepsakes, artifacts, awards, and trophies
- Customized matting services for photographs and prints
- Framing in metal, wood, or ornate with a choice of gold or silver leaf
- Dry mounting or stretching for canvas and needle work
- Choice of regular, conservation, non-glare, or acrylic glass
Ready to get started? You’ll find us at 1305 Floral Parkway in Wilmington, NC. Stop by today for an estimate or give us a call to talk to one of our experienced framing experts. We’ll help you with design ideas and material selections and provide you with a quote before we begin so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
This was a complete custom shadowbox. We started with rough sawn white oak boards. Then we milled them, joined them into a case and applied the finish in our shop, matching the shovel handle’s finish. The sides are a little over 8″ tall.